Solved: If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

I would think you could always take what you have to another source to help work out the bugs or you could go through the same q and a's other users have posted and read the answers. I have been doing Turbo Tax for at least 10 years and when I get stuck, I keep going back to the section that's giving me trouble and trying to see whether I have failed to check something or vice versa.I have also asked friends who are more proficient than I.  Somehow I have always managed to clear up the errors and have never had problems once they accepted my transmission.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I would think you could always take what you have to another source to help work out the bugs or you could go through the same q and a's other users have posted and read the answers. I have been doing Turbo Tax for at least 10 years and when I get stuck, I keep going back to the section that's giving me trouble and trying to see whether I have failed to check something or vice versa.I have also asked friends who are more proficient than I.  Somehow I have always managed to clear up the errors and have never had problems once they accepted my transmission.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings