Solved: If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

I would think you could always take what you have to another source to help work out the bugs or you could go through the same q and a's other users have posted and read the answers. I have been doing Turbo Tax for at least 10 years and when I get stuck, I keep going back to the section that's giving me trouble and trying to see whether I have failed to check something or vice versa.I have also asked friends who are more proficient than I.  Somehow I have always managed to clear up the errors and have never had problems once they accepted my transmission.