Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form not final watermark will not comeoff. There is no download all forms and worksheets link available to try , I need a clean copy, since turbotax will not call back

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

Form not final watermark will not comeoff. There is no download all forms and worksheets link available to try , I need a clean copy, since turbotax will not call back

If it is not printing with the updated forms, the Print Center has the most current version of the return.

After you make changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made. You can also select to download or view all forms and worksheets, so you have a pdf copy of your full return.

If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

If your return thinks you have already filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to open the Print Center.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6454241

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I can likely tell you how to get a clean Federal return without the watermark as long as the forms you need are available for print.  This table will tell you if all your Federal forms are available for print:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-federal-products-exc...>

Are you printing to review prior to filing, printing to file by mail, or printing after filing for your records?    Have you already filed the return and if so, has it been accepted?
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

If it is not printing with the updated forms, the Print Center has the most current version of the return.

After you make changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made. You can also select to download or view all forms and worksheets, so you have a pdf copy of your full return.

If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

If your return thinks you have already filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to open the Print Center.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6454241

thanks so much
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

I am very happy to help.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies