sinsanonymous

If I worked two jobs in 2017, quit one during June & started a new one during sept. Can I claim my child who was born on October, on both tax returns?

You do not file two tax returns. You prepare one tax return and put both of those W-2s on your one tax return. ALL of your income needs to go on the same tax return. 

If your child was born in October you still need to say in My Info that your child lived with you the whole year.
sinsanonymous

I think I worded my question wrong. For both W-2s where it shows add a dependent can I add my baby under both or just add a dependent under the one with the higher income ?