tinosmith1996

If I worked a job for only a couple of weeks should I claim that w2 even if I did not make much money

Every 2019 W-2 that you received must be reported on your 2019 tax return, even if they are for small amounts.  Remember that each one of those W-2’s has your Social Security number on it, and that income was reported to the IRS by the employer.  You do not want to get in trouble with the IRS for under-reporting your income.

ALL of your W-2’s must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After you enter the first one, you click Add Another W-2.

You have to report all your income.  Even $1 of bank interest and you don't get a 1099Int for it.