janclgg

If I work part time in az and pay state taxes there, and nv is the state of my residence. why am I being charged for extra for state taxes

JulieS

If you are working part time, you may not be required to file a return in Arizona.

Click here to see the filing requirements for Arizona

If your income is less than the amount in that table for your filing status, you don't have to file an Arizona tax return. 

If you do need to file an Arizona tax return, be sure to file as a non-resident. 

As long as you have not paid for the state return yet, you can delete it or skip the state.

1. Click on State on the left.
    2. Click on Your State Returns on the top center. 
    3. Click Delete to the right on the state name.

Note: If you have not started the state, there won't be an option to delete. In that case click Skip State in the lower right corner.

janclgg

I filed my taxes, upgraded to delux.  included 1federal 1 state tax return       I was charged for extra state!!!!! Bill was  $120 not 80    I efiled