laceygail24

If I've received a total of $630.80 paid thru my PayPal account working different assignments thru 4 different survey companies how is this income to be classified?

is this a 1099MISC independent contractor? Or is this Other Income as a hobby or 1099K? please help me
Anita01

It sounds as though you were engaging in this in order to earn a profit, which makes it 1099-MISC independent contractor work, and you will pay income tax plus a small amount of what's called self-employment tax.  Self-employment tax is social security and medicare tax ordinarily deducted form W-2 wages.  You will file this as self-employment income on Schedule C or C-EZ, depending on whether you have any expenses to take against this income.  

I