timmalcuit

If I've had a TurboTax account for several years and my wife started a QB Self-employed. Is there a way to link the data to both?

Well the QB Self Employed does work with Turbo Tax.  You do get a free Turbo Tax Self Employed tax return with QBSE.   I don't see why you couldn't use it for your account.  Here's about that.  

Once  the customer pays for the bundle, the customer will receive a TurboTax Service Code in his Quickbooks Self- Employed account that he will copy over into TurboTax.   The customer will need to enter his code into TurboTax when he is ready to file.

You get a service code from QBSE to enter into Turbo Tax.  How to get the QuickBooks Self Employed Serivce Code,

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2930260-where-do-i-get-my-quickbooks-self-employed-turbotax-servic... 

You can export the QBSE info to Turbo Tax but that function wil not be ready until lat January or early Feburary so keep checking back.  Here is the FAQ on how to Export the info.  You start from the QBSE side,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2930270-how-do-i-export-my-quickbooks-self-employed-information-to...

Sorry but there is not a way to merge two TT accounts.

Does the wife have her own Turbo Tax account?  Or just using the QB Self Employed?
timmalcuit

She is only using QBSE. I have the TT account and have been using it to file jointly for the both of us. She had had her business for a couple years but only just installed QBSE in Dec 2016.
timmalcuit

I have, however, already culled all her transactions and her QBSE is ready to put the data into TT.