turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I start this on my iPad, can I finish on my computer?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Since you are using the ONLINE version you may log into the account from any device that can reach the internet.

I think there is something not quite right with Turbo Taxes online versions for Ipad. I had some trouble completing my fed return toward the end. ( that was on 3/12/18). Screen froze where confirming my driver license and bank acct. Suggest completely signing out of tax programs, completely shut down your ipad. You may need to do a couple of times before you can get past where it glitched on you. Good Luck. Lots of rebooting helps, I found. Also, take your time and give clicks a chance to work their magic. Sign on to your tax program, it should take you to where you left off (AT THAT PLACE) where it blipped. If not, sign out, then go back in again.

These steps worked for me. I have found that there are businesses out there that we must deal with online 
like banking, state & gov’t websites. Seem not to mesh well with equipment that is not actual computers.

Gov’t told me that. Took me a while to get thru gov’t webs. I think filing taxes online, same thing.

T

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies