Solved: If I paid 2105 in taxes why does it say I have to pay 1505? Meaning I'm o lu getting 600 back.

If I paid 2105 in taxes why does it say I have to pay 1505? Meaning I'm o lu getting 600 back.

Yes, that's how taxes work.   You have tax withholding paid in for you, then you prepare your taxes and see how much tax you owe.  What you owe is deducted from the withholding and you get the remainder refunded. If you owe more than what was withheld, then you don't get a refund, you have to pay the additional taxes.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪