jquarles75

If I own an LLC but also have a regular job, would Self-Employed be the best option, or would I need Business + Deluxe?

ThomasM125

If you are the only owner of the LLC, you can file your business income and expenses as a sole-proprietor on a schedule C by using the self-employed version of TurboTax. That way, you will not need a separate tax return to report your business income and expenses, you just file it on your personal tax return as a schedule C attachment.

If you have more than one owner, then you need to complete a partnership tax return form 1065, using the TurboTax "Business" product.

ThomasM125