brumbm

If i'm on my parents health insurance who's information do i put in the recipient part?

BillM223

Where is TurboTax asking you for a recipient? In a federal interview? In a state interview? Is this related to a Marketplace policy (1095-A)? Is this related to a state that requires health insurance like California or Massachusetts?

In short, we in the Community cannot see your private tax data, so help us help you.

brumbm

Hello thanks for responding and it’s for the health insurance marketplace 1085 form. I put in my mom info but it won’t let me submit my taxes saying it need review. @BillM223 

ColeenD3

Did you indicate that it is a shared plan? You would need to prorate the amounts between your return and your parents' return. Amounts must add up to 100%.