cinn45

If I'm not self employed this year how do I

if I wasn't self employed this year, how to I get out of the self employed page that popped up from the year I was self employed. They want to charge me $89.99

AshleyRose

You can downgrade using the Clear and Start Over feature. In TurboTax Online, you can erase your return and start from scratch as long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered.

1. If you haven't already done so, sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.
  2. On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

For additional information on how to switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online please see the TurboTax FAQ below:

AshleyRose

3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.