williatb01

IF I LIVED IN MORE THAN ONE HOME THIS YEAR (RENTED APT JAN 19' TO OCT 19''; CURRENTLY STAY WITH MY MOM OCT 19' TO DEC 19'), DO I CLAIM MY OLD ADDRESS OR THE NEW ONE?

macuser_22

Use the address where you want to receive your mail.

Bees

What do you mean "claim"  Are you talking about a state renters rebate? If so Which state?

Were you in the same state all Year?  If not were you working after you moved home.

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.