• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
williatb01

IF I LIVED IN MORE THAN ONE HOME THIS YEAR (RENTED APT JAN 19' TO OCT 19''; CURRENTLY STAY WITH MY MOM OCT 19' TO DEC 19'), DO I CLAIM MY OLD ADDRESS OR THE NEW ONE?

2 Replies
macuser_22
Level 15

IF I LIVED IN MORE THAN ONE HOME THIS YEAR (RENTED APT JAN 19' TO OCT 19''; CURRENTLY STAY WITH MY MOM OCT 19' TO DEC 19'), DO I CLAIM MY OLD ADDRESS OR THE NEW ONE?

Use the address where you want to receive your mail.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Bees
Level 7

What do you mean "claim"  Are you talking about a state renters rebate? If so Which state?

Were you in the same state all Year?  If not were you working after you moved home.

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v