Solved: If I live in PA and work in NJ, and I have 2 W-2s ( never did before)why is turbo tax telling me I owe the amount of state tax I've already paid?How do I change that?

If I live in PA and work in NJ, and I have 2 W-2s ( never did before)why is turbo tax telling me I owe the amount of state tax I've already paid?How do I change that?

If you live in PA and work in NJ, you should only need to file a PA tax return if your employer is only withholding PA state taxes.  If you have 2 W2's that are reporting the same amount of income on each one, this would be the reason you are owing the same amount of state tax you already paid (you're double reporting). Since PA has a flat tax rate, if you double reported it would be exactly the same amount that you already paid.  If they are the same, the fix would be to delete one of the W-2's if you should not actually have 2 of them.

If your employer withheld taxes for NJ instead of PA then you will file an NJ and should get a full refund of your taxes paid, then file PA and pay PA. 

Did you enter both W-2s?  Are they for the same amount?