egret_2020-

If I just finished my taxes, but didn't efile, can I change something? I am mailing them.

I forgot to claim the California Earned Tax Credit on my California taxes.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return where you can make any changes before filing.  To edit the state tax return click State on the left side of the online program screen.

egret_2020-

So if I haven't mailed them in, I can still make changes? Even if I already finished them and printed them?

@egret_2020- wrote:

Yes you can.