kywomen

If I have not received my 1099 by now 3/11/2017. Can I file my taxes without it? I have the w2 for my other job.

Anita01

If you mean you have not received a 1099-MISC, it's perfectly ok to file without it.  Companies don't even have to send you one if they paid you less than $600.  In the case of contract or self-employment income, you are always expected to report your income based on your own records, not just on what was on the 1099-MISC, so it's not at all unusual to not have one.  Remember, even if the company is not required to send you a 1099, you are still required to report the income.

PaulaM

What kind of 1099 form?
Anita01