branch

If I have a 1095-A form, will it always automatically include medical expenses even if I have none to claim?

I have an amount under medical expenses, but I do not have any to claim. The amount is less than $150, but I am not sure if this will impact my return negatively.

MinhT

If you paid health insurance premiums on a form 1095-A, the amount paid will be transferred automatically by TurboTax to Medical Expenses in Schedule A. If you do not not have any other medical expenses to claim and your itemized deductions are smaller than your standard deduction, TurboTax will use the standard deduction to give you the best tax break. This amount transferred by TurboTax will not impact negatively your tax return at all.