Solved: If I file my 2019 taxes today, will that AGI be us...

geman_marcotte

If I file my 2019 taxes today, will that AGI be used for COVID stimulus income limit? I don't want 2018 used!!!

bluedeb

If you file your return now & it gets accepted & processed, they will use your 2019 return for information.

bluedeb

GlobeTrekker818

Hi, I am in the same situation however I haven't filed yet. If I file 2019 taxes after the first round of checks are sent out, will I get the stimulus? I'm anticipating the full amount based on 2019, but if 2018 is used I will get $0. I plan to be ineligible in 2020.

KarenJ2

You may get your stimulus check if you file your 2019 tax return as soon as possible.  We do not know the IRS timeline for the order that checks will be deposited.