Solved: If i file an injured spouse form but not sure if money will be seized from my husband. Should i wait and see or file the form now?

If i file an injured spouse form but not sure if money will be seized from my husband. Should i wait and see or file the form now?

If you file the form with your tax return, it will delay payment of the original refund.  If you wait and see what happens, and file it later separately, it can take 4 months for processing.  The end result is theoretically the same.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**