If I enter a major purchase sales tax, is it automatically included in sales tax number I enter?

Is the "major purchase" entry with information about value purchase cost, sales tax paid and tax rate included with the sales tax I enter (I enter my own numbers) or do I not show as "major purchase" and just added it into my own numbers.

Yes, your major purchases are included in the calculation of sales taxes when you enter your own purchase information.

Using TurboTax for Desktop, you can see these calculations using Forms Mode.

1. Click the Forms icon in the TurboTax header.
  2. Look in the left column for "Tax & Int Wks" under Schedule A. Click the form name to open it in the large window.
  3. Part I shows your entries for Sales Tax (or the program calculated numbers) and compares that total to your State Income Taxes (if any).
  4. Row i shows the amount that will carry over to Schedule A.
  5. Click Step-by-Step in the header to return to the main TurboTax screen.