If I didn’t work 2018 what do I do when it ask abo...

chrisavila1397

If I didn’t work 2018 what do I do when it ask about 2018 w-2’s?

I did not work 2018 how do I file it with no w-2

Just say you did not receive a 2018 W-2.

When e-filing your 2019 tax return after it is completed enter a 0 (zero) when asked about the 2018 AGI.

Are you trying to e-file your 2019 tax return?  If you did not file a 2018 tax return at all, then use "zero" for the 2018 AGI.  If zero will not let you e-file 2019, you will have to print, sign and mail 2019 instead of e-filing it.

Or are you trying to prepare a 2018 return?  "I didn't work"   does not necessarily mean you had no income---did you have any other income for 2018?  Did you receive retirement income, Social Security, etc.?  Please provide some details so we can understand what you are trying to do.