jsaparito

If I didn't file a 1095-A last year am I able to file it this year or does it not matter? I don't think I actually filed it last year

Kadian

You will receive a different 1095-A each year from the market place. You will not be able to use the one you received the previous year on your current return. 

If you have not yet received the form 1095-A, I would advise you to wait until you have received it before completing your return. If you complete the return without it, you will have to amend your return once you receive it. 

In the event you had forgotten to include the 1095-A on you tax return last year, you would have been notified by the IRS. 

Kadian