meganmullins

If I cannot access pt 2 and 3 under "File" do I need to log out and come back to it? If I log out will my progress be lost?

The forms and schedules included with your tax return have not yet been finalized so that you can file your tax return.  Click on Review and there will be a list of forms and schedules with the dates they will be available.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

You can sign out of the online account at any time since your tax data has been saved as it was entered.  Just remember your user ID and password so you can access the account at a later date.

The IRS will not be accepting any type of 2017 tax return until January 29, 2018

The IRS will hold all 2017 tax returns that have a tax refund which includes EIC and/or the Additional Child Tax Credit util mid-February.  They will release the tax refunds in late February if there are no errors on the tax return.