dirwin7271

If I buy turbotax premier PC download with 5 licenses, from Amazon, can I download to both a PC and a Mac?

Yes, but you can only install it on machines that you own.

The CD purchase has both versions on it but the download purchase is either a win or mac not both. 

To get the other one you will need to contact support and ask for the other version to be put in your account. 

Read the fine print carefully ... it is not 5 licenses it is the ability to install on up to 5 computers you own.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H3S943X/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=Ds3iX-Dkp6rdhqJa...