If I am using my bank account why do I sign for rps

If I'm having my refund deposited into my personal checking acct why do I have to "agree" on this last page about green dot?
VanessaS

Are you paying for your TurboTax fees with a credit or debit card now, or did you elect to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your tax refund? 

If you elected to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your tax refund then you would be asked to agree to Refund Processing Service. Refund Processing Service allows you to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal tax refund for an additional processing fee. More details about RPS here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900596-what-is-the-refund-processing-service

If you do not want to pay the RPS fee just pay for your TurboTax fees when you file with a credit or debit card. 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing