Solved: If I am the status of a senior in college before 2017 do I answer yes or no to "had you earned four years of college credit before 2017?" I am currently in my undergrad.

If I am the status of a senior in college before 2017 do I answer yes or no to "had you earned four years of college credit before 2017?" I am currently in my undergrad.

Answer no to this, since you haven't completed your undergraduate degree.  According to IRS Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Education,

"A student has completed the first 4 years of postsecondary education if the institution at which the student is enrolled awards the student 4 years of academic credit at that institution for coursework completed by the student before 2017."

That said, please bear in mind that you would be ineligible for the American Opportunity Credit if you've already received that credit for four years.  You would still most likely be eligible for the Lifetime Learning Credit.