linda657_

If I already started my state taxes but it told me one of my forms isn't ready how will I know when it is ready?

Click on the Review tab and the date for being available should be shown.

bluedeb

You can check the availability of your State forms at the following website: Once they become available you can go back into your return to finish filing.

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

bluedeb