Solved: If I already filed an extension and I pay my taxes but paid too much how do i get money back

If I already filed an extension and I pay my taxes but paid too much how do i get money back

I found an additional deduction and when I applied it to TurboTax I found that I now only owed $450 in fed taxes vs. $1200.  When I mailed in my extension I had mailed in $1000 so how do I get the difference back?

You need to add the payment made with the extension to your tax return.

Enter paid with extension, federal in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to paid with extension, federal