masongirl80

If e-file was not accepted since due date is over and they have to be mailed but it had me pay for the filing fees on my debit card will they still take the payment out?

Yes.  The Online fees are to prepare the return, whether you efile or print and mail it.  

No ... paying the Turbotax fee has nothing to do with the ability to efile .. they are the cost of using the program to complete a return even if you have to mail it in.   

And if you asked for the fed/state balance due to be debited then that info was never sent to the fed/state since the returns were not accepted for processing. 

All you can do now is either send payment when you mail in the return or pay online at the fed or state web sites.