turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

halolo

I have received payments through PayPal, but I made less than $400 this year from just that and that is my only source of income.

I have received payments through PayPal, but I made less than $400 this year from just that and that is my only source of income. 

My parents counted me as a dependent on their taxes. Should they have included me?

Should I file my own separately?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If by "Should they have included me?" you are asking if they should have reported that income on their own income tax return then the answer to that question is "No."

You have not made enough money to be required to file an income tax return.

Tom Young

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If by "Should they have included me?" you are asking if they should have reported that income on their own income tax return then the answer to that question is "No."

You have not made enough money to be required to file an income tax return.

Tom Young

halolo

Thank you I appreciate it!

State filing requirements may be different.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies