Solved: Identity Theft Affidavit bug will not allow me to ...

Identity Theft Affidavit bug will not allow me to eFile my finished Federal & State returns, using Premier

I am using Premier. Relevant: I have no landline - a very common global situation for the last decade or so) – and my cell phone is my only phone.

A huge bug in the Identity Theft Affidavit will not allow me to eFile either my finished Federal and State returns without prompting me to change my already input and valid phone number.

Am prompted: ”Form 14039 (LonelyLoma):Home Phone Number should have a valid phone number”. “Home Phone [my only valid phone number is input here]”. I inserted my cell number.

Every time I hit send to eFile my finished returns, it aborts and requires that I change this to “a valid phone number”. Completely blocks me from eFiling every.single.time.

FWIW, my input cell number as my home phone number actually appears in that exact same line of the printout of the finished Federal return and all of my filing fees are paid (I have their confirmation numbers).

Cannot work around this glitch and I want my refunds. Am running out of patience.

Remove the ID Theft affidavit.

Once you are on the IRS IP PIN  List, there's no way off, as far as I know.

Remove the ID Theft affidavit.

Did exactly that - removed the Identity Theft Affidavit. eFilings submitted without problem.