mountainhome34

I would not have bought your ***** product if I couldn't complete it because forms still not available. I need my tax paperwork for the new round of ppp2 immediately

The IRS has not finalized many of the 2020 forms and schedules

Click on Review.  The forms and the dates available will be shown

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

and the IRS won't start accepting returns until Feb 12 anyway.  Is there some reason you are in a rush to file?  Do you need the return for, say, a loan application?