Solved: I would like to use Turbo Tax again but have a question on which to pick. I have a w2 but my husband has a w2 and 1099. Do you have a program for both?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to use Turbo Tax again but have a question on which to pick. I have a w2 but my husband has a w2 and 1099. Do you have a program for both?

Is there a program where I can enter my W2 and my husband's W2 and 1099 (along with business deductions for his 1099). Should we file separately due to this?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I would like to use Turbo Tax again but have a question on which to pick. I have a w2 but my husband has a w2 and 1099. Do you have a program for both?

You need Self Employed to enter both W-2s and 1099-MISC with income in box 7 and associated expenses.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

You need Self Employed to enter both W-2s and 1099-MISC with income in box 7 and associated expenses.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings