Solved: I would like to use Turbo Tax again but have a question on which to pick. I have a w2 but my husband has a w2 and 1099. Do you have a program for both?

I would like to use Turbo Tax again but have a question on which to pick. I have a w2 but my husband has a w2 and 1099. Do you have a program for both?

Is there a program where I can enter my W2 and my husband's W2 and 1099 (along with business deductions for his 1099). Should we file separately due to this?

You need Self Employed to enter both W-2s and 1099-MISC with income in box 7 and associated expenses.