sherryah

I would like to review my worksheets/documents before filing. The upload function only seems to allow the upload of the docs after filing.

To view or print all forms, schedules and worksheets included with the tax return before filing the tax return you will have to pay the TurboTax account fees.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2019 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.