I would like to know if the tax I owe to the state of Oklahoma was paid or transfer already or if I need to do it myself even when I requested to be done online

Here's how to verify if/when the the direct debit is scheduled:

First step is signing into your TurboTax Online account or open your CD/Download software.

Next  go to Taxes at the top of the page, then down to My Tax Timeline.

Then scroll down to the section that says "Some things you can do".

In that section you will see the option to "Add a state", but you are not actually adding a state, this step will allow 

you to get  back into your return.

Next go to the File tab and you can then revisit the section that states when/how you wanted your taxes paid.

Note: Please don't make any changes to your tax return.

If you find that you did not set up direct debit to pay your Oklahoma state taxes, here's a link to the Oklahoma Tax Commission website which provides payment options https://www.ok.gov/tax/Individuals/Income_Tax/E-File_Options/Payments_Options/

If you have any other questions regarding your payment please contact the Oklahoma Tax Commission at (405) 521-3160.