ccoppola22

I worked in Texas three and a half days a week for 4 months if you minus the weeks that I worked remote. Do I still need to claim that as out of state tax too?

JulieH1

You do not need to do a Texas return due to no income taxes there.

I do not know what state you are filing in, but most states do require that you include income you made both in and out of the state when filing your resident return.

If you want to give me the state, I will verify it for you or you can look at your resident states Department of Revenue website.

JulieH1