rachelsibbit

I worked for a small restaurant business that went out of business and closed permanently as of Jan. 1, 2020. I received a W2 from them stating significantly lower wages, and it reported that I paid $

frankraney130

what they reported on your W2 is what was reported to the IRS. Maybe you are the one that miscalculated?

Irene2805

Just use the figures that were reported on your W-2 for the purposes of your tax return.

The second part of your question was cut off, so please repost and we'll be happy to help.  ("..and it reported that I paid $")