I worked for a small restaurant business that went...

I worked for a small restaurant business that went out of business and closed permanently as of Jan. 1, 2020. I received a W2 from them stating significantly lower wages, and it reported that I paid $

what they reported on your W2 is what was reported to the IRS. Maybe you are the one that miscalculated?

Just use the figures that were reported on your W-2 for the purposes of your tax return.

The second part of your question was cut off, so please repost and we'll be happy to help.  ("..and it reported that I paid $")