I work full time for a company and received a W2. I also do side work and received a 1099 over 400 what turbo tax service do you recommend?

1099Misc  is self employment income. You have to file it on schedule C and pay self employment tax.
You can enter Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version. Or any of the Desktop programs. But you will get the most help in the Home & Business version.

How to enter income from Self Employment
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/self-employed/help/how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment/00/...

I work a fulltime corporate job and have a side hustle doing deliveries with Shipt.  I plan to deduct the mileage for the deliveries plus the use of my cell phone text messages and data.  Would the premier or deluxe version be able to do this, or do I need to get the self employed TurboTax version?  

Same answer as above.  If you use the Online version you will need to use the Self Employed version.

if you buy the Desktop CD/Download program then any version.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions.