I work for Lyft and Uber and they both say I don't qualify for a 1099. I made $14,416.32 with them. What do I do?

I can't get a 1099 from either Uber or Lyft. I made $5,145.12 from Lyft plus $118.72 in misc. From Uber I made $9,152.48. Neither company will send me a 1099. What do I do about my income as far as filing taxes goes? I also had a lot of expenses.

You do not need a 1099 to report your income from Uber or Lyft.  All of your income and all of your expenses get reported on Schedule C.  In TurboTax, all of this gets entered in the ''Self-Employment'' section.  In the self-employment income section, there is a place for 1099-MISC income and underneath, there will be another place for ''Other self-employed'' income.  You can report any income not reported on a 1099-MISC under Other self-employed income, see screenshot attached.  See this article for more information on what additional expenses you can deduct from your Ridesharing income.  Tips for Uber, Lyft, Juno and Other Drivers