Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

smdag55

I work for a company and my wife runs a home daycare as an s-corp what turbotax product do I need to use

I have a Job, My Wife runs a daycare out of our house. the daycare is an S-corp and I am a member of the S-corp and so are my three children (adults) We also have three employees (w2's for all of them) Can I file on one turbo tax product? Which one? Married filing jointly

HelenaC

You'll need two tax products. The CD\Download versions allow you to e-file five tax returns.

For your wife's S-Corp, she'll need to file Form 1120S (U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation). It's available in TurboTax Business.

For your personal income tax return, if you want to use TurboTax online, you'll need TurboTax Premier and TurboTax Live Premier since you'll have a K-1's from the S-Corp.

OR

For your personal income tax return, if you want to use TurboTax CD\Download, you may use DeluxePremier, or Home & Business

• Although Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business all support the same tax forms and schedules, the step-by-step guidance is different (for example, Basic through Home & Business all support Schedules C and D, but Premier and Home & Business have extra guidance and interview screens geared towards investment sales and self-employment, respectively).

Related information:

HelenaC

Note: The CD\Download versions allow you to e-file five tax returns and prepare as many paper returns as you need. There is one state download with the personal software but there is a fee for e-filing.
HelenaC

See the Related Information in my answer for differences between Online and CD\Download.
HelenaC

OR

Related information:

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~