I work as a freelance illustrator, first time filing my taxes. If I have multiple 1099's from different companies I did art for, how should I add them in ?

You may add each one onto your Schedule C. The program allows for multiple 1099 entries.

Instructions

1. Open your return.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the 
    Take me to my return button.)
  2. Search for “1099-misc” at the top. In the search results, click the “Jump to” link.
  3. Now follow the screens to enter your 1099-MISC info and answer some questions.
  • If you have already entered at least one 1099-MISC - Click Add Another 1099-MISC to enter a new one.

.