buchawk

I won a few small promotions playing poker but did not recieve a 1099-misc from the casino. they say it will take 3 weeks to get one. Should I estimate?

Should I estimate and get the actual form later and file amended return?  If so, how do I do this?

tygrtchr

The 1099s should have been sent by January 31.  If you do not have them, go ahead and estimate the amounts and pay the taxes owed (if any).  File an amended return when you receive the correct 1099s.  When you are ready, you should have the option to file an amended return on your TT account.

tygrtchr