I will owe federal taxes for 2020. Is there a paym...

I will owe federal taxes for 2020. Is there a payment schedule I can set up with Turbo Tax?

You can set up a payment plan with the IRS after you complete and file your 2020 federal tax return.

Go to this IRS website for an online payment agreement application - https://www.irs.gov/payments/online-payment-agreement-application

In the FILE tab make sure to READ all the screens and follow all the instructions ... the program will tell you exactly what you need to do AFTER your return has been filed and accepted if you will not be making a full payment of the entire balance due.   This is what the screens looked like last year....

payment plan set up.jpgpayment plan set up 1.jpgpayment plan set up 1 .jpgpayment plan set 3.jpg