Solved: I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

penny1607vista

I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

DDollar

Yes, the happens periodically.  TurboTax utilizes multiple servers for the operation of TurboTax Online.  Occasionally they need some sort of routine maintenance which results in any customers that are connected through that particular server being redirected to one of the other TurboTax servers.  There is no reason to be concerned.

DDollar