Solved: I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penny1607vista

I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar

I was working on the e-file portion of my tax return when I received a server maintenance notification that said I was being redirected to another page. Is this normal?

Yes, the happens periodically.  TurboTax utilizes multiple servers for the operation of TurboTax Online.  Occasionally they need some sort of routine maintenance which results in any customers that are connected through that particular server being redirected to one of the other TurboTax servers.  There is no reason to be concerned.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DDollar

Yes, the happens periodically.  TurboTax utilizes multiple servers for the operation of TurboTax Online.  Occasionally they need some sort of routine maintenance which results in any customers that are connected through that particular server being redirected to one of the other TurboTax servers.  There is no reason to be concerned.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings