Solved: I was wondering why I am being charged for filing State taxes when there are no State taxes in Florida. Never have had to do this before. Is this something new.

I was wondering why I am being charged for filing State taxes when there are no State taxes in Florida. Never have had to do this before. Is this something new.

The Florida return is only for owners of Florida-located businesses and rental real estate who have assets to report. 

Choose Skip State in the State Taxes section (see screenshot).