apurnell082

I was trying to see if i could resubmit my state taxes from last year since it was supposedly done wrong but i fixed it on the sitebut i had to mail it which i didn’t do

SamiaI

You will have to print and mail in your last year's (amended or fixed) state taxes. You won't be able to electronically send them.Because the exact mailing address for your amended return depends upon your tax situation, refer to your customized TurboTax Filing Instructions, which print out when you print your amended return.

Your Filing Instructions will give you the correct mailing address for your federal and/or state amendment and also let you know which tax forms, if any, you need to attach. 

Please see the TurboTax faq on the instructions to print:

SamiaI