I was told that the company that we filed are taxe...

I was told that the company that we filed are taxes with previously is holding up the second stimulus payments since the IRS sends it first to them and they send to us?

Since I elected to pay my tax fee using my federal return, I was told the stimulus money is going to the tax preparers account first, which is delaying our payments. Is this true?

TurboTax did NOT receive your stimulus check.  TurboTax has NO control over your stimulus check, nor can TT track it or tell you when you will receive it.  The IRS will use the same banking information for the 2nd stimulus that they used for the first one.  If that account (or card) is closed then the stimulus will go back to the IRS and they will mail you a check.

You may check the status of your payment at IRS.gov/GetMyPayment

Got an email from turbo tax about the stimulus that provided more information about the issue with the delay. It was a lot more professional and detailed then this post. Using capitalized words in a message gives a person the impression that they are being yelled at. You should think about that when replying to comments in the future. Very offensive