I was just charged $24.99 to file the Utah state tax return instead of $19.99. Can you refund the $5.00?

mafuta54

I accidentally logged in using [removed] instead of [removed]

Please do not put personal information on this public site where it can be seen by anyone including would-be identity thieves and scammers who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  It has been removed for your protection.
Texas Roger

The early bird discount expired Feb. 28 and the current price for efiling a state return is $24.99 as of March 1.