I was informed by the IRS that I did not receive my refund because they need me to submit an IP pin to the return. How do I resubmit my return with this number added?

I have received the IP pin number from the IRS. I just need to enter it on the tax return so that I can receive my tax return
This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Talk to a live expert to get the help you need.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

To enter, edit or delete a 6 digit IP PIN

Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
Click on Other Tax Situations
Scroll down to Other Return Info
On Identity Protection PIN, click the start button

what does the IRS letter tell you to do ?
Follow their instructions.

If you did not get a letter, beware of scams.

@sherrystewart15 

did you get REJECTED when you went to e-File?
@sherrystewart15 

@sherrystewart15 - I assume you are paper filing.   Look at Form 1040, on the 2nd page and WAY TO THE RIGHT in the "sign here" section, there is a place to enter the PINs. 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing