I was filing, and was logged out automatically, then prompted to log in again. Takes me to "take me to return" screen, then sign in screen, then loops the same again.

Password and username are correct, as I have written them down just a couple hours ago when I created the account.  It has taken me through this same loop several times with the result the same each time.  Had to click on TaxTurbo main link to get out of loop, where it shows me as logged in. 

This could be a cookie issue or you have multiple accounts and are logging into the wrong one by accident ...

I keep getting logged out immediately after signing into TurboTax.com. What's going on? I've tried it with 2 different browsers and it's the same thing. I know I have the right password and username because I'm logged in for at least 3 seconds and can see the right screen. 

HELP!

I experience the same problem, not able to reload any of my work after auto log out, and everytime I log in again I get auto log out almost immediately.

I'm having the same issue.  I've cleared my cookies, cache, saved passwords, did a forgot password and changed it, tried different browsers, restarted computer.  Same same.  I definitely only have one account.